|Lead(s):||Henry Croll and Peter Doenges|
|Meeting Time:||Mondays at 6:00 PM|
|Meeting Location:||STSS 131A|
- 1 Current Project News
- 2 Project Information Fall 2015
- 3 Project Information Spring 2015
- 4 Project Information 2014
Current Project News
EWB-UMN Bolivia traveled to Yulo, Bolivia in late July, 2014, for a successful assessment trip. The team was able to meet the community, gather data, and sign the Project Partnership Agreement with the community. The team will focus on preparing for an implementation trip to continue the project, including a piping insulation project and a spring box redesign.
Meeting Minutes and Slides
Please update with Fall 2015 slides!
Project Information Fall 2015
Archive completed documents here. Working documents to be stored on project Google drive.
- [Notes from ASCE Webinar]
Project Information Spring 2015
Deposit subgroup information and EWB documentation here.
Project Information 2014
Yulo Project Completed Documents
- 501: Community Application for a New Project
- 502: Chapter Application to Acquire a Program
- 521: Preassessment Report
- HASP: Health and Safety Plan
Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL)
- 901: Program Plan and Baseline Study
- 905: Program Logical Framework
- Community Survey Template
- Member Reflections Template